Actor Suriya, who is currently shooting for “S3”, says upcoming Tamil sci-fi thriller “24” is the most ambitious film of his career.
“It’s a very special film. It’s the most ambitious film of my career. The vast canvas on which it’s made, makes it very ambitious,” Suriya told IANS.
Refusing to divulge more information about the project, he said: “It’s the script that caught my attention. We are trying something new and I don’t want to spoil the fun by talking about it now. I’m sure it will dazzle audiences”.
Rumoured to be based on the concept of time travel, the film features Suriya in a triple role. He will be playing an elder brother and younger brother. He will also be seen as the son of the elder brother.
Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film also stars Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menen in important roles.
- Suriya's film with Selvaraghavan, Dhanush's Maari 2 start rolling
- Thaanaa Serndha Koottam reminded me of my earlier days in the industry: Suriya
- No smoking or drinking scenes in Suriya's Thaanaa Serndha Koottam
- Suriya 36: Selvaraghavan's next film with Thaanaa Serndha Koottam star begins
- Have immense respect for Nithya's work: Suriya
- Suriya might dub in Telugu for 24
“I really like Vikram’s work. With each project, he’s set the bar higher. We are going to push it further with ’24’,” he added.