RAHEJA PLAYS A WRITER
Television actor Mishal Raheja, known for his roles in shows such as Anurag Basu’s Love Story and Laagi Tujhse Lagan, has been working on his debut film. Talking about his role, Raheja says, “I play a Bollywood film writer, a chilled-out and happy-go-lucky guy who loves life. I almost had to grow shoulder-length hair for the film,” he says.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
SARA LOREN IN BARKHA
Pakistani actor Sara Loren, who made her debut in Hindi films with Pooja Bhatt’s Kajraare, and went on to play the sultry seductress in debutant director Vishesh Bhatt’s Murder 3, will be seen playing a bar dancer in Barkhaa. The film is directed by Shadaab Mirza who had previously directed Mumbai, which was screened at the Cannes Film Festival. “I was attracted to it because the content was interesting and realistic,” said Loren.
JADHAV’S HINDI FILM DEBUT
National award-winning director Ravi Jadhav who has the record of making four back-to-back blockbuster Marathi films has been signed on by Eros International for their next Hindi film. This would be Jadhav’s directorial debut in Bollywood. Titled Banjo, the film is presently in the scripting stage.