Amitabh Bachchan has given the voice-over to a mythological drama ‘Arasuri Maa Ambe’, a short film made in 3D to be screened at the famous Ambaji temple. Situated at the Gujarat and Rajasthan border, the temple has millions of devotees visiting it every year.
The film talks about the story of the temple and how it came about. “When I approached Amitabh Bachchan to give the voice-over, I was surprised that he knew the history of the temple even before it had become so popular. He has narrated about 10-minutes of the story in the 40-minute film,” said filmmaker Shiv Sagar, who is the grandson of the late Ramanand Sagar.
Arasuri Maa Ambe has popular television actor Tarun Khanna of Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev, Veer Shivaji and Rangrasiya, playing Lord Shiva and Bengali actor Piyali Munshi in the role of Sati. The short film is to be screened at the temple after 20 days.
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick