The couple is known for its love of the magical theme park, reported the Daily Mirror.
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte says he became local millionaire due to inheritance
- U-17 World Cup opened the door for my professional career, says Ronaldinho
- Village Shahanshahpur, that gave 'shelter' to Humayun, plays host to PM Narendra Modi
- BPO worker gangraped in moving car in Noida, dumped in Delhi
- Varun Dhawan is the reason behind his own tears and we can't stop laughing. Here's why
- ZTE plans to go big in India, to launch three more smartphones in October
“Perrie is a huge Disney fan. So what better way for Zayn’s family to support her and encourage her to press on with wedding plans, than reminding her of her favourite fairytale. The family are hell-bent on Perrie and Zayn having their own happy ever after,” a source said.
Malik, 22, quit boy band One Direction last month citing his desire to live as a “normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight.”