Zayn Malik reportedly ended his engagement with his fiancee of two years, Perrie Edwards, by sending her a text message.
The former One Direction star told Edwards it was over by sending her a message two weeks ago and hasn’t been in touch since, reported Contactmusic.
Perrie Edwards tweeted:
Just Want To Thank All My Family, Friends And Fans For Helping Me Get Through This Hard Time! Because Of You All Im Still Smiling❤️
— Perrie Edwards (@PerrieOffic__) August 5, 2015
“It’s unbelievable, he’s an immature little boy with no thought for anyone else’s feelings. Perrie is one of the sweetest girls in the world and she’s stood by him through thick and thin.
- Perrie Edwards’ mom moving out of house bought by Zayn Malik
- I didn’t break up with Perrie Edwards over text message: Zayn Malik
- Perrie Edwards loves single life
- Zayn Malik, Perrie Edwards selling home?
- Zayn Malik finds new love in Zendaya Coleman?
- Perrie Edwards loves One Direction’s ‘Drag Me Down’ song
“But he ended their engagement with one text message and in the two weeks since there’s been complete radio silence between them. Who does that? She’s devastated, which everyone understands, but is doing her best to focus on work and to put on a brave face in public,” a source said.