Singer Zayn Malik has confirmed his relationship with model Gigi Hadid.
In an interview with a radio station, the 23-year-old former One Direction star talked about his first solo music video since his One Direction departure, “Pillowtalk,” in which he got intimate with Hadid, 20, reported People magazine.
“Was it cool to have your girlfriend in your video?” interviewer asked Malik.
“Yeah, that was cool,” the star, 23, responded after a taking a beat to consider his answer.
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik confirm breakup
- VIDEO: Zayn Malik sings Kailash Kher’s ‘Teri Deewani’ and we’re asking WHY?!!!
- Zayn Malik, Gigi Hadid make red carpet debut as couple at Met Gala
- Zayn Malik debuts song about ex-fiancee Perrie Edwards
- Zayn Malik, Gigi Hadid post intimate photo online
- Joe Jonas upset with Gigi Hadid?
“That was something different. And yeah, we enjoyed it. It was fun; we had a lot of fun on set.”
Malik’s chat with the radio station comes as his and Hadid’s relationship appears to be revving up.