A woman was apparently arrested from Justin Bieber’s Atlanta house after she trespassed into the troubled singer’s rented mansion.
The woman Qianying Zhao was arrested on March 5, when the family members of the house owner Dallas Austin spotted the girl sleeping in one of the rooms, reported Ace Showbiz.
“A family member found the woman sleeping in one of the home’s bedrooms shortly after 5 pm,” Sandy Springs police
said. “She told police that she entered the unoccupied home through an unlocked door and came to the home to attend
Bieber’s birthday party, which was held earlier in the week at another location,” the statement from the police continued.
“She originally said she was friends with the singer. However, it is believed that she is one of millions who follow Bieber on Twitter,” the statement read further.
Zhao of Doraville, Atlanta, was charged with criminal trespass.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More