A woman was apparently arrested from Justin Bieber’s Atlanta house after she trespassed into the troubled singer’s rented mansion.
The woman Qianying Zhao was arrested on March 5, when the family members of the house owner Dallas Austin spotted the girl sleeping in one of the rooms, reported Ace Showbiz.
“A family member found the woman sleeping in one of the home’s bedrooms shortly after 5 pm,” Sandy Springs police
said. “She told police that she entered the unoccupied home through an unlocked door and came to the home to attend
Bieber’s birthday party, which was held earlier in the week at another location,” the statement from the police continued.
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
“She originally said she was friends with the singer. However, it is believed that she is one of millions who follow Bieber on Twitter,” the statement read further.
Zhao of Doraville, Atlanta, was charged with criminal trespass.