Though the two do not get time to hang out because of work commitments, they remain close friends, reported Female First.
“We are both probably two of the busiest people, we travel a ton so it’s not like we’re hanging out every day but I support him and I know he supports me and I’m very indebted to him. I’ll be eternally grateful.”
- Golmaal Again box office collection day 3: There's no stopping this Ajay Devgn film
- Family cites starvation in Jharkhand rickshaw puller's death
- PM Modi in Gujarat: Oppn has no right to criticise EC; says Centre won't help 'vikas virodhi' govts
- Austria's likely next chancellor Sebastian Kurz hopes to form government in 60 days, says paper
- BJP's caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Congress leader Shashi Tharoor
- Ports are gateway to prosperity: PM Narendra Modi
Meanwhile, Jepsen, 29, said her love life and the dating experiences of her friends inspire many of her songs.
“I definitely pull (inspiration) from love life stuff, if it’s not my own love life, it’s friend’s love lives. The poor things get to hear their stories put to music – ‘That one’s about you and that boy!'”