Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez says ending her marriage of almost eight years to ex-husband Marc Anthony shattered her and served as a wake-up call.
The 44-year-old singer revealed that she went through a “tremendous low” after splitting from Anthony in 2011, reported People magazine.
“I went through a tremendous low. But I wouldn’t change anything (about my past) because it made me who I am,” Lopez said. The ‘If You Had My Love’ hitmaker said that her breakup
allowed her to “take a look at what was going on” and “reevaluate her view of relationships”.
While talking about her past, she also said, “I was certainly guilty of that for some time. Now I realise I am good on my own, so now I can share my life with somebody.”
For the past two years, Lopez has been sharing her life with boyfriend Casper Smart, but she credits her 6-year-old twins Emme and Max for teaching her the most about love.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I just feel like I went through a real growth spurt as a human being. Having my babies allowed me to realise what real unconditional love was,” she said.
Lopez will release her tenth studio album AKA on June 17, featuring the song ‘First Love’.