Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez says ending her marriage of almost eight years to ex-husband Marc Anthony shattered her and served as a wake-up call.
The 44-year-old singer revealed that she went through a “tremendous low” after splitting from Anthony in 2011, reported People magazine.
“I went through a tremendous low. But I wouldn’t change anything (about my past) because it made me who I am,” Lopez said. The ‘If You Had My Love’ hitmaker said that her breakup
allowed her to “take a look at what was going on” and “reevaluate her view of relationships”.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
While talking about her past, she also said, “I was certainly guilty of that for some time. Now I realise I am good on my own, so now I can share my life with somebody.”
For the past two years, Lopez has been sharing her life with boyfriend Casper Smart, but she credits her 6-year-old twins Emme and Max for teaching her the most about love.
“I just feel like I went through a real growth spurt as a human being. Having my babies allowed me to realise what real unconditional love was,” she said.
Lopez will release her tenth studio album AKA on June 17, featuring the song ‘First Love’.