The much awaited song of ‘Singham Returns’, ‘Aata Majhi Satakli’ is finally out but it doesn’t live up to the expectations. After giving a superhit item song ‘Fevicol’ in ‘Dabangg 2’, Kareena Kapoor Khan fails to recreate that oomph factor in this promotional song by rap king Yo Yo Honey Singh.
In ‘Aata Majhi Satakli’, supercop Ajay Devgn is seen dancing with his onscreen lady love, Kareena Kapoor and 100 kids dressed in khakee pants. Yo Yo Honey Singh also features in the song along with the duo.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Ajay Devgn, who is not much of a dancer, does his patent ‘Singham’ moves while Kareena is seen doing Marathi mugli moves in a green sari. More than the lead actors of the film, the song focuses of its young stars.
Choreographed by Ganesh Acharya, song is sung by Yo Yo Honey Singh and Mamta Sharma on ‘Munni Badnam’ fame.
‘Singham Returns’ is an action flick directed by action king Rohit Shetty and produced by Reliance Entertainment. The sequel to the 2011 film ‘Singham’ has Ajay Devgn reprising his role from the previous film. Ajay Devgn is also co-producing the project. The film is scheduled for release on August 15.
Watch the song: