U2’s highly-anticipated new album and tour are not pushed back to next year, says a representative for the Irish band.
Bono and other members will still put out their thirteenth LP sometime this year, reported Ace Showbiz. “U2’s album is planned for this year (and) is still on track,” the rep said and added that the “touring plans haven’t been confirmed yet.”
The rep’s denial came just days after there were reports that the band had delayed their new record to 2015 so they could have additional recording session with producers Ryan Tedder and Paul Epworth.
It’s still unclear when the album will finally arrive. In early February, frontman Bono said they are trying to release the record this summer.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review