Singer Tyga has reportedly got a tattoo which features the word “Kylie” written in large, black letters.
The 25-year-old rapper was recently spotted with what appears to be a tattoo for his rumoured 17-year-old girlfriend, reported Us magazine.
- 'Kylie Jenner is pregnant': Twitterati create huge buzz to shed light on serious issues
- Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Travis Scott's baby, but Tyga claims the child is his
- Kylie Jenner splits from Tyga
- Kylie Jenner shoots new music video with Tyga
- Tyga hints at engagement to Kylie Jenner, calls her 'fiance'
- Kylie Jenner gets second-hand gift from Tyga?
The ink is located on the inside of his right elbow.
The heavily tattooed star showed a glimpse of the design on Instagram.
After denying their relationship earlier this year, Tyga seemed to have confirmed his romance with the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star in March, sharing a pretty picture of the teen and writing, “Certain things capture your eye, but only few capture the heart.”