Two people have been arrested on suspicion of burglary and grand theft auto in connection with Miley Cyrus’ recently home burglary.
The individuals were stopped in North Hollywood after being recognized from surveillance videos at the singer’s home, reported E!Online. The LAPD has not revealed the identities of the two individuals so far.
Cyrus’ luxury sports car was reportedly missing along with some of her jewelry after an apparent burglary at her Los Angeles-area home last week.
And while no information has been released about the pop star’s missing jewelry, her stolen Maserati Quattroporte was recovered earlier this week after it turned up parked in plain view on a street in Simi Valley, California.
The May 30 burglary is not the first for Cyrus. Her home was broken into back in November, just a day after her 21st birthday.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More