Britain-based boy band The Vamps will return to India later this month to play at the Global Citizen Festival India, where names like Jay Z and Coldplay will plug their music chords. The Vamps, artistes of Virgin EMI UK, made their debut India visit earlier this year for a collaboration with Vishal-Shekhar for the song Beliya.
They will be coming to India on November 16. Global Citizen Festival India will be held at the MMRDA grounds here on November 19. “Global Citizen Festival is an amazing event for such a good cause and we are honoured to have been asked to be a part of it,” James McVey said in a statement issued on behalf of the band.
“We had an incredible first visit to India in August and are very much looking forward to coming back to see our fans, perform our new single ‘All night’ and our other hits at this world renowned festival,” McVey added.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Apart from McVey — the lead guitarist and vocalist — The Vamps comprises Brad Simpson (lead vocals and guitar), Connor Ball (bass guitar and vocals) and Tristan Evans (drums and vocals). The Vamps also worked on a song for Ajay Devgn’s recently released Shivaay.
The inaugural Global Citizen Festival India will see participation from international as well as Indian celebrities.