The 20-year-old beauty starred in her Swift’s promotional clip alongside fellow models Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, Cindy Crawford, Martha Hunt, actresses Jessica Alba, Hailee Steinfeld, Ellen Pompeo, Selena Gomez, Lena Dunham, Serayah, and singers Kendrick Lamar, Hayley Williams, Ellie Goulding and Zendaya.
- Gigi Hadid and Katy Perry missed the Victoria's Secret show in Shanghai
- Angels or demons? Political shadow hangs over Victoria's Secret China show
- Taylor Swift's friends 'don't trust' Calvin Harris
- Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne, Serena Williams join Taylor Swift for "Style"
- Taylor Swift shares first picture with Calvin Harris
- Taylor Swift shares failed stunt from 'Bad Blood' video
She found the experience “absolutely epic.”
“What people don’t understand about how massive it was is that none of those were green screens, they’re all real sets. It was like the supermodel ‘Hunger Games’,” said Hadid.