Singer Taylor Swift and boyfriend Calvin Harris are reportedly living together at his home in Beverly Hills.
Since the singer, 26, finished her “1989” world tour late last year, she has moved into 31-year-old Calvin’s Beverly Hills home, reported E! Online.
“Now that her tour is over, they are living together at his house in Beverly Hills while she is having some work done on her new home.
“They are definitely talking about their future together and the possibility of one day getting engaged. Making it work, despite their huge demanding schedules, and her tour, has proved to both of them that this is something that is serious and that could last. It’s really cemented their commitment to one another.”
- Amid mixed reviews, Taylor Swift's Reputation witnesses strong sales
- Taylor Swift planning special Thanksgiving for Calvin Harris
- Taylor Swift calls boyfriend Calvin Harris by birth name?
- Taylor Swift gets ready to meet Calvin Harris' parents
- Taylor Swift jams out at Calvin Harris' Wango Tango concert
- Calvin Harris cheated on Aarika Wolf with Taylor Swift?
The couple spent Christmas with her family in Colorado and were reportedly inseparable over the holidays.