Fresh from her four big wins at the VMAs, pop star Taylor Swift has emerged as the biggest nominee at the MTV Europe Music Awards with nine nods including three for her collaboration with Kendrick Lamar on “Bad Blood”.
The song is nominated in categories– best song, best video and best collaboration, said The Hollywood Reporter.
Swift, 25, is also up for best female, best pop, best live act and biggest fans, among others.
Justin Bieber trails behind the pop diva with six nominations including best pop, best collaboration for “Where Are U Now” and biggest Fans.
- MTV EMA 2017: Hard Kaur wins Best India Act
- MTV EMA 2017 full winners list: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello and Zayn Malik win big
- MTV VMAs 2017: Kendrick Lamar's Humble to Lil Uzi Vert's XO Tour Llif3, here's the complete winners list
- Justin Bieber wins five MTV EMAs
- Taylor Swift leads 2015 MTV Video Music Awards nominees
- Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj in Twitter spat over rapper's MTV VMAs snub
British acts One Direction and Ed Sheeran have also received multiple nods. The boy band is nominated in categories– best pop and biggest fans. Sheeran, 24, has bagged nomination in best male and live act categories.
Other acts with multiple nominations are Nicki Minaj, Ed Sheeran, 5 Seconds of Summer, One Direction, Pharrell Williams, Ellie Goulding and more.
The winners will be unveiled during a ceremony that is due to air live on Sunday, October 25 from the Mediolanum Forum in Milan, Italy. It marks the first time since 2004 that Italy will be hosting the awards show.