Pop star Taylor Swift seems to have moved on from her ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris as she was photographed getting cozy with “Thor” star Tom Hiddleston.
Swift was caught on camera kissing and holding hands with actor Hiddleston during a romantic outing on the beach near her mansion in Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
The 26-year-old “Bad Blood” singer wore a brown sweater and blue skirt while Hiddleston, 35, donned a jacket, blue button-down and dark jeans.
- Amid mixed reviews, Taylor Swift’s Reputation witnesses strong sales
- Taylor Swift is an amazing woman, we had the best time: Tom Hiddleston
- Taylor Swift, Tom Hiddleston split after three months
- Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift to make red carpet debut as couple at Emmys?
- Taylor Swift sends love to Orlando victims families
- Calvin Harris doing good amid Taylor Swift, Tom Hiddleston new romance
At one point in a sweet gesture, he took off his jacket and put it around her shoulder to keep her warm.
The couple looked smitten in pictures. They took a stroll together and sat on one of the big rocks scattered on the beach while enjoying the beautiful scenery. They also took selfies.
Last month, Swift and Hiddleston were pictured dancing up a storm at MET Gala. She still dated Calvin Harris back then
but she showed up alone sans the Swedish DJ at the event.