Pop star Taylor Swift reportedly dumped Calvin Harris over the phone.
The Bad Blood hitmaker split from the 32-year-old DJ around two weeks ago in the same way her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas ended his relationship with her in October 2008, reported TMZ.
According to sources, Swift called Harris to end their relationship at some point after he was injured in a car crash. She was said to be very vague, telling him she just needed space.
- Amid mixed reviews, Taylor Swift’s Reputation witnesses strong sales
- Calvin Harris’ My Way a dig at Taylor Swift? Twitter thinks so
- She is not sad: Calvin Harris on Taylor Swift post split
- Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris split up
- Calvin Harris feeling lucky after accident
- I’m in a magical relationship right now: Taylor Swift
And the 26-year-old singer previously slated Joe, 26, for ending their romance in just 27 seconds.
She said in 2008: “It’s all right – I’m cool. You know what, it’s like, when I find that person that is right for me, he’ll be wonderful When I look at that person, I’m not even going to remember the boy who broke up with me over the phone in 27 seconds when I was 18.
“I’m sorry. I had to. (The split) was, like, a record, I think, for how quick. I looked at the call log – it was like 27 seconds. That’s got to be a record.”