The pair is said to be low-key and stay at home, reported People magazine.
- Amid mixed reviews, Taylor Swift's Reputation witnesses strong sales
- Taylor Swift's new song 'Dress' is making Twitterati jump out of their skin
- Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris split up
- Taylor Swift living with Calvin Harris?
- Taylor Swift jams out at Calvin Harris' Wango Tango concert
- Ed Sheeran approves of Taylor Swift's romance with Calvin Harris
“They cook at home, or order in. They seem to have a great time together. They seem to be on the same page. They are very
low-key and stay at home a lot. They mostly hang out with friends,” a source said.