The pair is said to be low-key and stay at home, reported People magazine.
- Calvin Harris' My Way a dig at Taylor Swift? Twitter thinks so
- Calvin Harris writes breakup track
- Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris split up
- Ellie Goulding played matchmaker for Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift jams out at Calvin Harris' Wango Tango concert
- Ed Sheeran approves of Taylor Swift's romance with Calvin Harris
“They cook at home, or order in. They seem to have a great time together. They seem to be on the same page. They are very
low-key and stay at home a lot. They mostly hang out with friends,” a source said.