Country singer Taylor Swift has called Emily Beazley, the 12-year-old battling with cancer.
The Chicago-born girl had a street named after her and she has also been made an honorary member of the Chicago PD, reported People magazine.
- Pink on Taylor Swift and Katy Perry feud: I should have just kept my mouth shut
- From album cover to video visuals, Tweeple can't stop trolling Taylor Swift's new single
- Taylor Swift's social media pages are showing a 'blank space', and her fans are freaking out!
- Taylor Swift groping trial: Colorado DJ's suit dismissed
- Taylor Swift gives unvarnished courtroom account of alleged groping
- Sharon Osbourne wishes Taylor Swift's mom well after cancer diagnosis
“The smile on my daughter (is one) I have not seen in a very, very long time,” her mother Nadia Beazley said, adding, “I could cry.”
Beazley has been battling stage III T-cell lymphoblastic non-Hodgkins lymphoma since 2011.
Despite years of chemotherapy, her case remains so aggressive that last week her doctors told her family there was nothing more they could do.