Since becoming famous 50 years ago, Mick Jagger has had a series of high-profile relationships, most tragically with designer L’Wren Scott, who was found dead in New York on Monday in what was being investigated as an apparent suicide.
Here are some of his former wives and girlfriends:
Chrissie Shrimpton: A leading British model he dated in the mid-1960s, just as the Rolling Stones were becoming superstars. The relationship ended bitterly, with Shrimpton later saying she attempted suicide over his alleged affairs with other women.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Marianne Faithfull: She was a teenager when she met Jagger and had a hit single in 1964 with a cover of the Rolling Stones ballad “As Tears Go By.” They were one of rock’s most glamorous couples in the late ’60s, but the relationship came apart after she had a miscarriage. In 1969, she nearly overdosed on Tuinals, which are sedatives, and she struggled with drug addiction for years after.
Bianca Jagger: Mick Jagger met Bianca Perez-Mora Macias in 1970 and they were married a year later in France, a jet set occasion with guests including Paul McCartney and fellow Rolling Stone Keith Richards. They had a daughter, Jade, but the relationship soon soured and they divorced in 1978. A native of Nicaragua, Bianca Jagger is now a prominent human rights activist.
Jerry Hall: Jagger began seeing the Texas-born model while still married to Bianca. Hall reportedly inspired the Stones’ classic “Miss You.” They had four children, but allegations of numerous Jagger infidelities helped drive them apart and they split up in 1999. A 1990 wedding ceremony in Bali was annulled.