Singer Solange Knowles saw a boost in her sales in the US following her notorious elevator fight with brother-in-law Jay Z.
Earlier this month, surveillance footage appeared to show the R&B singer lashing out at the rapper as she left a party at The Standard Hotel following New York’s Met Gala with her sister Beyonce and her hip-hop mogul husband, reported Contactmusic.
The trio has since spoken out about the video, insisting they have “worked through” the drama, and the controversy appears to have boosted Solange’s career – her record sales have increased by 233 per cent.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
According to Nielsen SoundScan data for the week ending May 18, the ‘Losing You’ singer’s digital sales were at 2,000 downloads, up from 600 the previous week. Solange’s last release was her 2012 Ep, titled True.