Singer Solange Knowles saw a boost in her sales in the US following her notorious elevator fight with brother-in-law Jay Z.
Earlier this month, surveillance footage appeared to show the R&B singer lashing out at the rapper as she left a party at The Standard Hotel following New York’s Met Gala with her sister Beyonce and her hip-hop mogul husband, reported Contactmusic.
The trio has since spoken out about the video, insisting they have “worked through” the drama, and the controversy appears to have boosted Solange’s career – her record sales have increased by 233 per cent.
According to Nielsen SoundScan data for the week ending May 18, the ‘Losing You’ singer’s digital sales were at 2,000 downloads, up from 600 the previous week. Solange’s last release was her 2012 Ep, titled True.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More