Singer Kesha has announced she will go on tour this summer.
The 29-year-old singer, who is currently embroiled in a battle with Dr. Luke’s record label Kemosabe, after accusing him of sexual abuse, took to Instagram to reveal that she is hitting the road this summer, reported Female First.
- Selena Gomez reveals kidney transplant, best friend Francia Raisa was the donor
- Kesha's Billboard Music Awards performance blocked by Dr Luke
- Kesha is being very publicly shamed: Lady Gaga
- Kesha thanks fans for support amid legal battle
- Miley Cyrus expresses anger Over Kesha's Court ruling
- Kesha back from rehab?
“I’m going on tour this summer!!!!! xxxclusive fan pre-sale starts today at 1pm CT, deets coming soon! (sic),” she wrote.
Kesha is fighting to be released from her contract over allegations she was sexually assaulted by Dr. Luke, although he denies the claims.