Music mogul Simon Cowell says he wanted a flying car for his 56th birthday.
Cowell, who turned 56 on October 7, joked he is an “easy” person to buy for despite having the gift that has not yet been invented at the top of his wish list, reported Contactmusic.
“I would like a flying car. I saw one and I read about it in Top Gear recently. I thought, ‘God, if there is anything I want, that is it’.
- Louis Tomlinson praises ‘understanding’ Simon Cowell
- Working with 1D was ‘nightmare’ at first: Simon Cowell
- Simon Cowell changed by fatherhood
- “I am not proud of or wanted it to happen: Simon Cowell on affair with friend’s wife
- Cowell,McCartney top entertainers list
- Simon Cowell planning lavish £250k party for 50th bday
“It is the coolest thing. If they can make one, that would be top of my list. I want the flying car. I’m easy to buy for.”
The “X Factor” judge, however, will have to wait for the flying car as a company called Terrafugia are in the process of making one but it will not be available until 2023.