Pop star Shakira has announced that her new single will release in March.
The ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ hitmaker said her new track ‘Can’t Remember To Forget You’ which also features singer Rihanna will be out on March 25, reported Ace Showbiz.
“Get ‘Cant Remember To Forget You’ featuring Rihanna – from Shak’s (Shakira’s) new album, coming March 25!,” she posted on Twitter.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The Colombian pop artist however refrained from divulging further details on her new album, even keeping the name of the album unrevealed. The 36-year-old’s new album will be her first English album since the 2009 chart-topper ‘She Wolf’. She although released ‘Sale O Sol’ in Spanish in 2010.
The pop star who rose to fame with her best-selling ‘Whenever Wherever’ in 2002, had recently praised her ‘Shut Up and Drive’ partner Rihanna. “She’s the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we’re both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher,” she had said during an interview.