Pop star Shakira has announced that her new single will release in March.
The ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ hitmaker said her new track ‘Can’t Remember To Forget You’ which also features singer Rihanna will be out on March 25, reported Ace Showbiz.
“Get ‘Cant Remember To Forget You’ featuring Rihanna – from Shak’s (Shakira’s) new album, coming March 25!,” she posted on Twitter.
The Colombian pop artist however refrained from divulging further details on her new album, even keeping the name of the album unrevealed. The 36-year-old’s new album will be her first English album since the 2009 chart-topper ‘She Wolf’. She although released ‘Sale O Sol’ in Spanish in 2010.
The pop star who rose to fame with her best-selling ‘Whenever Wherever’ in 2002, had recently praised her ‘Shut Up and Drive’ partner Rihanna. “She’s the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we’re both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher,” she had said during an interview.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016