Singer-actress Selena Gomez will be named a Kids Global Icon at a film festival on the Italian island of Ischia. Organisers of the festival have chosen the ‘Come & Get It’ singer as a recipient of the prize, which celebrates young artists in Hollywood, reported Contactmusic.
The male recipient of the Kids Global Icon award will be given to 16-year-old Leo Howard, who stars in Disney TV programme ‘Kickin’ It’. Festival boss Pascal Vicedomini praised Gomez as a “stylistic model and a true artist” in a statement.
Jessica Chastain, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Sylvester Stallone have previously been announced as winners of acting awards at the festival, which runs from July 12-20.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing