Singer Selena Gomez has spotted in Tennessee with her fans after she announced that she would be “taking some time off” to deal with anxiety and depression. The 24-year-old singer was seen enjoying and taking selfies with the people, reported E! Online.
“She enjoyed herself and was there for a late lunch. She couldn’t have been more gracious to everyone and to the fans and was more than happy to take pictures with whoever,” a source said.
Gomez’s fans also took to Twitter and posted sweet messages for the singer along with her pictures with them. In August, Gomez said she is taking a break due to
complications of her autoimmune disease, Lupus. She also cited “anxiety, panic attacks and depression” as side effects.
“As many of you know, around a year ago I revealed that I have lupus, an illness that can affect people in different ways. I’ve discovered that anxiety, panic attacks and depression can be side effects of lupus, which can present
their own challenges,” she said that time.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Meanwhile, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have dissed each other on social media, with songstress accusing the pop star of cheating multiple times. The two began arguing on August 14 after Bieber threatened to make his page private if his fans continued to post mean comments about his rumoured new flame Sofia Richie. Responding to this, Selena Gomez asked him to stop posting photos of the 17-year-old model and stop blaming his fans.