Pop star Selena Gomez is selling her mansion, located near Los Angeles’ Calabasas suburb for almost USD 4.5 Million.
The 23-year-old songtress had bought the home for almost USD 3.7 million in 2014.
According to a real estate listing approximately 7,700-square-foot home was put on the market this week, reported E! online.
The mansion is located in a gated community and has six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a pool and spa, a courtyard, a gym and a guesthouse.
- Instagram 2017: Beyoncé, Cristiano Ronaldo and Selena Gomez own top 10 most liked photos list
- Selena Gomez sells house to French Montana
- Man charged with felony for stalking Selena Gomez
- Man gets jail for trespassing at Selena Gomez home
- Selena Gomez splashes USD 3 million on Calabasas mansion?
- Teenager arrested for trespassing on Selena Gomez’s property
The home is also equipped with security cameras.
Gomez had previously owned a home in Tarzana, located about 10 miles east. She sold it for USD 3.4 million in 2014 to Iggy Azalea and Nick Young.