Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who took a break from showbiz following her rehab stint, returned to the stage in a revealing all-white outfit for her performance at 2014 BorderFest concert.
The 21-year-old singer performed her first concert at the Hidalgo State Farm Arena in Texas last weekend after wrapping
up her Stars Dance Tour back in November.
She went to rehab after she was diagnosed with autoimmune disease Lupus, reported Contactmusic. “Hidalgo, I’ve missed this. I will see you soon,” Gomez wrote on her Instagram account.
This was her first time performing live since entering the rehab earlier this year. Gomez cancelled several tour during the month of December to spend time with her family.
Gomez was recently spotted this weekend hanging out with her on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016