Singer-actress Selena Gomez is happy to rekindle her childhood friendship with Demi Lovato after drifting apart a few years ago. The 21-year-old singer said that Lovato is the one person with whom she could share her “darkest secrets”, reported E! Online.
“Demi’s very, very strong. She’s the only person that I would tell the deepest, darkest secrets to. The only person,”
she said. “I’ve known her since we were 7, and we did fall apart for a while,” she added.
Lovato sought treatment for an eating disorder and self-harm issues. “She was going through things and I was so young and it was confusing. I processed it saying, ‘OK, I don’t understand what she’s going through so I’m just going to do this.’ I don’t think it was fair, and I’m so happy that I have her back in my life now,” she said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“I couldn’t imagine going through some of the things that she went through, and the fact that she is who she is today is insane – she’s one of my inspirations,” she added.