The 21-year-old singer, who recently went into a rehab clinic for two weeks, allegedly feels that the teen pop sensation has a bad influence on her life, reported Contactmusic.
“Selena came to understand just what a bad influence Justin had been on her life. Their relationship left her broken-hearted,” said the source.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“I don’t know whether Justin pushed her to drug use, but amongst their close knit group of friends, smoking was common place. Justin and Selena would smoke marijuana together regularly,” the source continued.
Gomez checked into Dawn of the Meadows facility in Arizona on January 5, around the time she cancelled her tour dates in Asia and Australia in order to focus on herself.