Grammy-winning singer Sam Smith returned to the stage for the first since his throat surgery.
The “Stay With Me” hitmaker has not performed publicly since he cancelled tour dates last month to seek treatment for a vocal cord haemorrhage.
- Priyanka Chopra shines bright at pre-Grammy gala, shares fan moment with Quincy Jones
- I wrote Bond theme in 20 minutes: Sam Smith
- Throat surgery is best thing to happen: Sam Smith
- Sam Smith gets his voice back
- ‘Lay Me Down’ changed my life: Sam Smith
- Sam Smith cancels more tour dates, heads to US for treatment
Smith appeared onstage along with other revellers including British supermodel Cara Delevingne and her socialite sister Poppy.
The singer later shared a picture of himself with Rodgers on Instagram and wrote, “Loved seeing one of my favourite people today!! @nilerodgers!! Every time I see you perform it brings me so much happiness.”
Smith is set to return to the stage for his first official show since his surgery at the Forest Live festival in Suffolk, England on July 3.