Talent is important, but giving it the right backing is equally vital, says Sajid of Bollywood’s music composer duo Sajid-Wajid, who are set to judge the music reality singing show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa”.
Asked if talent alone is enough or one also needs strong backing, Sajid told IANS: “Backing is certainly needed. Without any support, nobody has come up… We all have that support from someone to move in life and that helps.
“The fact is that whatever success you may get (in life), you do need backing along with talent. Luck and talent go hand-in-hand, and luck favours the brave. I feel a talent also needs backing to get success.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
As judges on “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa”, Sajid-Wajid will “try to be as honest as possible”.
Sajid said: “I don’t think there is any pressure as a judge, but you have got to be true to yourself. If you are true to yourself, you will judge properly. We are not biased. We are looking for a thinking musician who can contribute to music rather than just singing. Singers have to be innovative.”
Apart from Sajid-Wajid, the Zee TV show feature Pritam Chakraborty and Mika Singh as mentors, who will identify, groom and hone skills of the contestants.
The show, to go on air on March 26, will be hosted by Aditya Narayan.