Rocker Ronnie Wood has posed with his twin daughters for a portrait shot by David Bailey. It’s the first time the rocker has posed with the babies since debuting them following their birth in May.
The 69-year-old, who is married to Sally Humphreys, posed for the picture as a favour to family friend Stella McCartney to promote her menswear line, reported Contactmusic.
In the black and white image, Ronnie cradles his twin baby daughters, Gracie Jane and Alice Rose – sans diapers. One of the girls appears to be fast asleep, while the other is
wide-awake and looking somewhat quizzically at her father.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Ronnie is dressed in a smart black jacket by McCartney, worn over a white T-shirt, and adorned with his own jewellery. Veteran lensman Bailey snapped a series of black and white photos for the campaign, and Ronnie shared an image from the shoot on his Twitter account with the caption: “Photo by David Bailey for my pal @StellaMCCartney.”
Earlier, the rocker’s wife Sally, who is 30 years younger to him, gave birth to their twin daughters named Gracie Jane and Alice Rose on May 30, his publicist has confirmed.
— Ronnie Wood (@ronniewood) October 5, 2016
“Ronnie and Sally Wood are delighted to announce the birth of their twins Gracie Jane (6lb) and Alice Rose (5.7lb),” the publicist said in a statement, adding, “The girls arrived on May 30 at 22:30 and all are doing brilliantly. The babies are perfect.”
Sally also took to Twitter to share her excitement about being a new mother. “Thank you all so much. Can’t believe our babies are a day old already. They are wonderful,” she tweeted. Wood and Sally, the owner of a theatre production company, got married on December 21, 2012.