Singer Rita Ora is all set to release her new album in November this year.
During a show at New York’s Irving Plaza, the 24-year-old “I Will Never Let You Down” hitmaker said she recorded the follow-up to 2012’s “Ora” in London, reported Digital Spy.
- Rita Ora to Chef Gordon Ramsay: Can I come to one of your restaurants for free?
- Rita Ora wanted to ‘crawl in bed, die’ post Calvin Harris split
- Rita Ora looking for house in Los Angeles?
- Rita Ora opens up about her split from Calvin Harris
- Rita Ora covers Beyonce and Coldplay at V Festival
- Will.i.am working on new Rita Ora album
“I recorded it all in London because I wanted to keep my roots from where I grew up and I sat down and (had) a brainstorm to make sure my message comes across,” Ora said.