Singer-actress Rita Ora has signed a new deal with Atlantic Records following her long legal battle with Roc Nation.
The 25-year-old star had been embroiled in a contract dispute with Jay Z’s music firm since last year, but after settling the lawsuits out of court earlier this month, Ora has found a new home at Atlantic Records, reported Contactmusic.
- Rita Ora to Chef Gordon Ramsay: Can I come to one of your restaurants for free?
- Rita Ora slams affair speculation with 'idol' Jay Z
- Rita Ora goes to counselor on a regular basis
- Roc Nation files 1.6 million lawsuit against Rita Ora
- I want to record with Rita Ora: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini
- Rita Ora, Ricky Hilfiger split?
The British pop star inked a worldwide recording contract with executives in New York City on June 20.
“Music is my first love and I am looking forward to getting my new songs released. I’m thankful to my new Atlantic Records family for all their support and encouragement. The next chapter is going to be incredible,” Ora said.
She is expected to release a new album later this year.