Rita Ora has been to Cannes before, but she can’t tell you much about it because it felt like a blur.
“I’ve never been to Cannes properly. I’ve been one time to perform, and then I left, so I never really experienced it,” she said.
The 23-year-old British singer was back to perform Friday night for an intimate party thrown by Belvedere Vodka. But this time around she was hoping to get a chance to enjoy more of the Riviera.
“I want to enjoy myself. We’re going to kind of get down, because we’re in Cannes,” she said before performing a selection of her hits including ‘Hot Right Now’.
The British singer has branched out into acting: She has a role is the movie ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ due out next year.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I’ll definitely be here next year. I think Cannes is a door that I think some people should always open. I think it’s full of opportunities and you meet so many different people and you kind of get to get the vibe of it,” she said. “I’m so grateful for everything. … I’m honestly here to just learn.”