Rita Ora has been to Cannes before, but she can’t tell you much about it because it felt like a blur.
“I’ve never been to Cannes properly. I’ve been one time to perform, and then I left, so I never really experienced it,” she said.
The 23-year-old British singer was back to perform Friday night for an intimate party thrown by Belvedere Vodka. But this time around she was hoping to get a chance to enjoy more of the Riviera.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“I want to enjoy myself. We’re going to kind of get down, because we’re in Cannes,” she said before performing a selection of her hits including ‘Hot Right Now’.
The British singer has branched out into acting: She has a role is the movie ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ due out next year.
“I’ll definitely be here next year. I think Cannes is a door that I think some people should always open. I think it’s full of opportunities and you meet so many different people and you kind of get to get the vibe of it,” she said. “I’m so grateful for everything. … I’m honestly here to just learn.”