R&B star Rihanna has been forced to remove semi-naked pictures from her Instagram account.
The 26-year-old singer posed topless for the French magazine Lui, and later proudly posted the finished – and uncensored – product online, reported Huffington Post online.
However, the pictures were swiftly removed from her official Instagram page because they violated the application’s rules about nudity, which state: “If you wouldn’t show the photo or video you are thinking about uploading to a child, or your boss, or your parents, you probably shouldn’t share it on Instagram.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Rihanna was then sent an email from Instagram warning her to keep her clothes on in future or she could find her account permanently shut down.
Obviously annoyed by the site’s decision, she then mocked their strict nudity rules by uploading another photo, in which she is full clothed with the words ‘Cover if it was up to Instagram’.