R&B star Rihanna‘s ignited chatter among people with her jaw-dropping costume at the 2015 Met Gala, which she claimed took two years to make.
The 27-year-old singer said it was all stitched together by one woman, designer Guo Pei, reported Ace Showbiz.
- Did Rihanna take a sly dig at Deepika Padukone for her Met Gala 2017 appearance?
- Priyanka Chopra at Met Gala: International media loves that Ralph Lauren trench coat on her
- Priyanka Chopra's Met Gala 2017 appearance in world's longest trench coat is iconic, see pics
- Rihanna in queen's garb shuts down Met Gala carpet
- Ex-accountant slams Rihanna
- Rihanna's relatives still suspicious of Brown
“It’s a miracle how it happened actually. I saw this beautiful beast on the Internet. I was looking through, you know, researching Chinese couture … It’s handmade by one Chinese woman.” She then added, “It took two years to make this.”
Rihanna stunned almost everyone attending the yearly Met Gala held Monday, May 4 at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City with her fur dress that featured gold embroidery and a super long train.