R&B star Rihanna, refuting reports that she snorted cocaine at the Coachella music festival, says she took a joint with a cigarette.
Rumours of Rihanna snorting cocaine surfaced after a video after a clip, showing her holding a slim white object and then grasping her nose for several seconds while hanging out with friends at the festival in California, arrived online, reported People magazine.
- VIDEO: Rihanna does her first make up tutorial, asks fans not to make fun of her
- Rihanna joins Calvin Harris onstage at Coachella
- Rihanna, Leonardo DiCaprio hang out at Coachella party
- Rihanna has revealed new track 'James Joint'
- Rihanna films new music video in Paris
- Rihanna denies snorting cocaine at Coachella event
The video, which was reportedly posted by Instagram user fly.xhuksta, has since been removed.
“Any fool could see that’s a joint that I’m basing with cigarette! Who snorts tobacco??!!” Rihanna wrote on her Instagram account.
She also posted an Instagram picture of herself holding a can of Coca-Cola, in an apparent reference to the controversial video. She captioned the photo “#petty.”