Former Bon Jovi star Richie Sambora has revealed that he might sign up for a world tour with the band. The 54-year-old guitarist, who left the band after he was given ultimatum before the group’s tour, refused to rule out a return and said all the bad feelings have gone, reported Contactmusic.
“There’s no bad blood with me anymore. I still see the possibility of a return. There are just a few steps I want to..take,” he said. The rocker said the stories in the media about his departure from Bon Jovi hurt him. “It hurts me that more and more untrue things have come out in the media. I just wanted calmer waters, and just do something for myself. But the Bon Jovi machine was on. I said I wanted a break.
“We had just finished with another tour. I saw a year of other priorities for me. I wanted to make my own music, and preferred doing a few shows with my own band. That was just not accepted,” Sambora said.
He said that he took the decision of leaving the band. “I could choose – join or leave. That’s hard when you share joys and sorrows for 30 years… I’ve done a lot of wrong things in my life and I’ve regularly made bad decisions. “But I think this step was the right one at last… We’re going to record an album; I’d like to do a tour after that. Not a tour of 14 months in more than 50 countries. Just a nice tour, playing music then being home for a while,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More