Manjeet Singh, lead vocalist of Rhythm Dhol Bass (RDB), is leaving the band to embark on a solo music career. Singh, who is splitting from the band, will continue to produce music, write songs, and sing under the banner of MANJ.
The UK based band was formed in 2000 by late Kuly (music composer & producer), Manjeet (lead vocalist, producer, and music composer) and Surj (business manager).
“I would like to let our fans know that having fulfilled the vision of my older brother Kuly by releasing the last Kuly-produced song ‘Daddy Da Cash feat T-Pain’ and with Surj getting recently married to his beautiful wife, I feel it’s the right time to focus my energy and concentrate on my solo career through the MANJ Musik brand,” Manjeet said in a statement.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The band has worked in some of the biggest Bollywood films including ‘Namastey London’, ‘Singh is King’, ‘Kambakkht Ishq’ and ‘Bullet Raja’.
The ‘Gora Gora Rang’ hitmakers even collaborated with global bigwigs including TPain, Snoop Lion, Ludacris, Elephant Man, Public Enemy among others. The band’s studio album Nindys is still awaited.