An early photograph of the Beatles featuring former drummer Pete Best is to go under the hammer later this month.
The black and white picture shows the Fab Four performing at the legendary Cavern Club in Liverpool, England in 1961, a year before drummer Best was replaced by Ringo Starr, reported Daily Mirror.
The photographs are part of a series of recently discovered snaps of the band at the beginning of their career which will be sold at the 2014 Liverpool Beatles Memorabilia Auction.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Cavern Club picture is expected to fetch up to 1,500 pounds. All 330 items will go under the hammer at the Paul McCartney Auditorium at The Liverpool Institute for the Performing Arts on August 23.