An early photograph of the Beatles featuring former drummer Pete Best is to go under the hammer later this month.
The black and white picture shows the Fab Four performing at the legendary Cavern Club in Liverpool, England in 1961, a year before drummer Best was replaced by Ringo Starr, reported Daily Mirror.
The photographs are part of a series of recently discovered snaps of the band at the beginning of their career which will be sold at the 2014 Liverpool Beatles Memorabilia Auction.
The Cavern Club picture is expected to fetch up to 1,500 pounds. All 330 items will go under the hammer at the Paul McCartney Auditorium at The Liverpool Institute for the Performing Arts on August 23.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest