It’s a Sunday when you want to sip your hot cup of tea or coffee at an easy pace. There is no hurry to get ready for office. And if you don’t have a weekend plan yet, you can listen to some of the latest Bollywood songs that can make your day worthwhile.
Unlike the year-round party and disco songs, this season’s songs are like a fresh breeze of air. They motivate you to find a new lease of life and seek for freedom. Check out these latest tracks that urge you to be carefree:
Alia Bhatt’s Love You Zindagi
It’s very rare that Bollywood puts an effort to move out of its makeshift sets, glittering lights and time-worn dance numbers. So when you see Alia wearing those floral prints and cycling in the sheer wilderness, you are sure to take notice. Even the dollops of sunshine are used effectively in every single frame. The imagery of the whole song is different with what we have seen so far this year. One can’t miss the palm and coconut treats, traffic-free roads, clean lanes in the background. And on top of that is the breezy conversation between Alia and actor Shah Rukh Khan in Dear Zindagi.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Ranveer Singh’s Ude Dil Befikre
The song is yet another funky, cool number from Bollywood. Who doesn’t want to tour a city all night long. And the way Ranveer and Vaani Kapoor are doing it is remarkable – from dancing on a bridge, visiting late night clubs or playing truth and dare in a public library — the song celebrates a carefree attitude, justifying the title of the film, Befikre.
Shraddha Kapoor’s Udja Re:
In this song, Shraddha urges you to fly like a bird and abandon all worries and baggage that you have been carried so long. What’s exciting is the way Shraddha has herself crooned the number from Rock On 2.
Nashe Si Chadh Gayi from Befikre
In this song, Ranveer and Vaani are dancing like nobody is watching, like there is no worry in the world. The tune is soft, slow and addictive.
Ranbir-Anushka’s An Evening in Paris
You will see Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma having fun while dancing to the tune of yesteryear classic but with a twist — An Evening in Paris. The deleted song from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil was recently released and it is a revised version of the original. The lead pair is at their carefree best on the streets of Paris. The duo is seen listening to the song with their earphones plugged in and roaming in the city.
In the original song, Shammi Kapoor was roaming around Paris during the night. On the other hand, here you will see Paris during daylight. One can see cafes, beautiful boulevards, iconic monuments, riverfront and parks in the background. The chemistry between Ranbir and Anushka has increased the charm of the song.