Singer Pink is unsure of having a second child because she feels her daughter would be a violent sibling.
The 34-year-old ‘Just Give Me a Reason’ hitmaker said she does not know if her three-year-old daughter, Willow, with motocross star Carey Hart would want a sibling because she enjoys being in the spotlight, reported Contactmusic.
“I don’t know if she would. I think she really enjoys being the centre of attention… I see siblings that are kind of violent toward their younger ones, and I feel like that might be the way she goes with it,” she said, when asked if Willow would want a younger sister or brother.
Pink thinks her daughter is already showing strong signs of being like her ‘reckless’ father.
“She’s a maniac, she’s an absolute maniac which is all her dad’s fault. I am physical, but I’m cautiously physically. Carey is reckless and Willow is taking after him,” she said
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest