Singer Pink is unsure of having a second child because she feels her daughter would be a violent sibling.
The 34-year-old ‘Just Give Me a Reason’ hitmaker said she does not know if her three-year-old daughter, Willow, with motocross star Carey Hart would want a sibling because she enjoys being in the spotlight, reported Contactmusic.
“I don’t know if she would. I think she really enjoys being the centre of attention… I see siblings that are kind of violent toward their younger ones, and I feel like that might be the way she goes with it,” she said, when asked if Willow would want a younger sister or brother.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Pink thinks her daughter is already showing strong signs of being like her ‘reckless’ father.
“She’s a maniac, she’s an absolute maniac which is all her dad’s fault. I am physical, but I’m cautiously physically. Carey is reckless and Willow is taking after him,” she said