Singer Ariana Grande got a phone thrown at her during the concert at iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank.
The 22-year-old pop singer was performing her new single “Focus” for the first time, a day after it was released, and during the Q&A somebody from the audience threw a phone on her, reported E! online.
“Did someone throw a phone at me? Did someone just throw a phone on stage? That’s so dangerous. What if your screen cracked? Whose is this? Is this yours. Be careful. Take your phone back,” Grande joked.
- Ariana Grande returns to Manchester to honor victims with benefit
- ‘We won’t let hate win’: Ariana Grande on Manchester Attack
- Ariana Grande after Manchester Arena attack: ‘Broken…from the bottom of my heart, I am so so sorry’
- Ariana Grande suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Ariana Grande’s single ‘Focus’ to release on October 30
- Ariana Grande calls US ‘greatest country in the world’
During the concert, the singer, also revealed that the man behind the mystery voice in “Focus” is Jamie Foxx.