Musician Phil Collins said that Oscar-winning singer Adele has contacted him to collaborate for a new music project.
Collins, who won Oscar for his 1999 released song ‘You’ll Be in My Heart’, said he loved Adele’s voice though he is not “too aware” of the ‘Skyfall’ singer’s fame, reported Ace Showbiz.
“I’ve just started to work with Adele. She contacted me to write together. I wasn’t actually too aware (of her). I live in a cave (but) she’s achieved an incredible amount and I really love her voice and I love some of that stuff she’s done,” he said.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
“So, to me, it’s always an eye-opener. Educational.” he added. The legendary singer who announced retirement in 2011 also expressed of his intention to return to the music world.
“I have started thinking about doing new stuff, (maybe playing) some shows again. Everything is possible. We could tour in Australia and South America. We haven’t been there yet,” said the former member of popular music band ‘Genesis’.