Grammy award-winning rapper Pharrell Williams became emotional and shed tears of joy during an interview with Oprah Winfrey.
The 41-year-old singer cried out of happiness after Oprah, 60, showed him a montage of fan videos to his hit track ‘Happy’, reported Contactmusic.
“It’s overwhelming because it’s like I love what I do and I just appreciate the fact that people have believed in me for so long, that I could make it to this point to feel that,” he said on the show.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Pharrell was particularly delighted by the song’s success as it had struggled to get any radio play before its release. “Zero air-play, nothing. And the next thing you know, we put out the video on November 21 and all of a sudden… boom.
I mean, when I say boom, I mean boom. And we were like, what’s happening? First of all, people are putting up their own videos. It was like no longer my song,” he added.
‘Happy’ has topped musical charts almost all over the world.