Singer Peter Andre and and his girlfriend Emily MacDonagh, who are parents to a baby girl, have got engaged. The 40-year-old singer popped the question to Emily, 23, in their child’s nursery, reported Daily Mirror.
“It was such a shock. He always said he’d like to do it before the baby was born and I just thought he’d do it after – I was happy, I didn’t need a ring, but it was amazing,” Emily said during an interview with a magazine.
Speaking about the moment he popped the question, Andre said, “She said, ‘Are you serious?’ and burst into tears – it was so emotional. We lay down in the nursery for ages because it was such a special room to us.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Andre, who has two other children Princess Tiaamii, six, and Junior, nine, with his ex-wife Katie Price, had a special
engagement ring made for Emily. The diamond band took six weeks to complete.