Singer Peter Andre and and his girlfriend Emily MacDonagh, who are parents to a baby girl, have got engaged. The 40-year-old singer popped the question to Emily, 23, in their child’s nursery, reported Daily Mirror.
“It was such a shock. He always said he’d like to do it before the baby was born and I just thought he’d do it after – I was happy, I didn’t need a ring, but it was amazing,” Emily said during an interview with a magazine.
Speaking about the moment he popped the question, Andre said, “She said, ‘Are you serious?’ and burst into tears – it was so emotional. We lay down in the nursery for ages because it was such a special room to us.”
Andre, who has two other children Princess Tiaamii, six, and Junior, nine, with his ex-wife Katie Price, had a special
engagement ring made for Emily. The diamond band took six weeks to complete.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016